Biasalah perempuan.. badan kena jaga, kesihatan kena jaga, kulit muka & badan kena jaga.
Kat muka especially. Lagilah kena jaga kan.
So, today I would to do some sharing. On skin. I'll put it in point forms. Sonang nak baca kan. :)
My skin type (Jenis Kulit Saya) :
- Oily in the T-Zone and nose (berminyak di T-zone dan hidung). Lately oily on the cheek also (Kebelakangan ni, berminyak di kawasan pipi)
- Just recovered from severe acne. left now is some pimple near the chin and jawline. and tiny2 zits on the forehead. (baru shj sembuh drp jerawat yg teruk.yg tinggal skrg cuma jerawat2 sekitar dagu dan rahang.juga jerawat2 kecil di dahi)
- Very large pores. (Liang roma yg sgt besar)
- Sensitive skin. Sensitive to sweat and hot environment ( the sun)
Facial/ Skin care that I'm currently using:
- Facial cleanser
|Night: Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Scrub|
|Morning: Biotherm Purefect Skin Cleanser|
- Toner. Used it in the morning only. and when necessary at night.
- Moisturizer. Used it in the morning after application of the toner. and on bare, cleaned face in the night
|Biotherm Purefect Skin Hydrating Gel|
So far, all this range I've used did reduced the occurence of new pimple/acne. The scrub reduces blackhead and tiny zits on the forehead. However, my is still quite oily.
Referred to a pharmacist in Guardian, AEON Station 18, Ipoh, she said that sometimes oily face maybe due to dehydrated skin (done some searching, indeed its true). Therefore the skin will generate more oil to replace the moisture. This maybe due to the environment (working by the sea) where the moisture is stripped off.
I really love the Biotherm range especially the cleanser, really cleaned my face and give refreshing and clean smell (although, fragrance could be an irritant). But, due to lack of budget, I'm planning to change to another range that is cheaper. Currently I'm only using the trial pack version. It should be enough for a week. But, it still last for 2 weeks or more.
In the mean time, I've just started to used yogurt + cucumber face mask. I do this because I am suffering from sunburn. HAHAHA. yeah.. I've went to the site for a project and stayed there all day long for 2 days. and tadaaaa.. My face all red alreadyyy.. Wore the mask just now. As soon I woke up. hehe. (Forget to even wash my face first). Will do a review on it soon. After a week of using the mask. To see whether it could bring my burned skin to its original color or even better. ngeeeee~