Being busy lately. This is the usual relationship between me and the blog. sekejap2 ada.sekejap2 takde.
ikut mood la. nk post ke tak ke (suka hati kau je) ...
Therefore I should be thinking to change my blog name to : IWRITEWHENIFEELIKE. hahaha
joking.maybe i should make it longer.ok. whatever.
back to the topic.
ahaa.. I've done a post on Biotherm which i really222 like and effective for my skin. As I said before, quite pricey for a student like me. kena ikat perut for kulit cantik.. Sorry. I do care more about my perut than face.haha
So.. I've been using Eucerin skin products like 1 month. (I could not remember when) Maybe more than 1 month. The things that I am using now is:
1) Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleanser
2) Eucerin Dermopurifyer Toner
3) Eucerin Dermopurifyer Scrub ( dont know the real name, and to go and find it out, quite lazy, SORRY misses)
and for moisturizer I decided to the pharmacist (the one that I story about in the last post) recommendation that is Neutrogena Hyroboost Gel.
1) Eucerin Dermopurifyer Cleanser : Used in the morning and night. Really nice. Give you the cleanliness you need. Cleanse off foundation (Sendayu Tinggi Mousse Foundation), loose powder (Sendayu Tinggi Professional Make up) and compact powder (Body shop, cannot remember the name, but its silver in colour with black at the bottom, round in shape and no refill) quite well. Maybe because I dont wear them like overly on the face and touch up all the time :P It also leaves your skin soft. Me likey.
2) Eucerin Dermopurifyer Toner: Wear it each time I cleaned my face in the morning and night. I really dont like the texture. Sticky. Feel like putting a layer of oily lotion on your face. But it is not oily like putting on a cream or what. It doesnt make your skin feel fresh. I think its because of the content containg PEG (polyethylene glycol). and from I learnt in the FYP lab during my diploma, it is used in a liquid that is used to be apply on windscreen of the car, to avoid blur of the screen during raining) . Some more, in my company where I do intern, they produce Polyethyelene (without the gycol) it is a substance used to produce plastic products. So, can you imagine how is the feeling of wearing the toner. Feel like your face is covered with something. I DONT LIKE IT!
3) Eucerin Dermopurifyer Scrub : Used to use it every night as per suggestion by the pharmacist ( and I believed her as she has a flawless skin, untung la). But now has used it like 2 days once. Because I dont want to it like making my skin thinner or what. But to be emphasized that the texture of the beads, are not that big, so I think it is suitable for daily usage. and the result, it indeed reduces the tiny2 jerawat pasir or bintik2 on my forehead. Reduces my blackhead. Leave your skin softtttttttttttttt..
Next would the Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel: Trying this because I want to like eliminate the excess oil on my face. and tadaaaaaa~ the result would be. How am I going to say this. I do like the non-greasy, the lightness, the fragrance. I do feel as if my skin is now moisturized. Leave you skin supple and soft.
BUT!!! I am still having problems with the small2 jerawat ( jerawat pasir org pggl) on my forehead. It's like reduced a lot, then it came back. and could not fight the oily part of my face especially forehead. I think oiliness on my nose and cheek reduces like a lil. My pores still large. But less blackheads or whiteheads.
It may be due to the oily, mcm pakai plastic toner. or the Moisturizer making my face oily. or the moisture is not sufficient. because I am now working in an air cond office. Then go the site, like super hot. So, maybe the moisture is stripped off.and some more the plant is by the sea. So. maybe need a super moisturized moisturizer.
OVERALL VERDICT: EUCERIN would recommend for sensitive skin, or oily skin or just removed from acne skin. As for me, it doesn't irritates my skin. NEUTROGENA, also suitable for oily skin.As for me, it maybe due to the environment or food I take that makes my skin still oily. or the moisturizing effect it just not enough for my kind of environement.
I may have decided to try Nutox Oxyfusion Toner or Mist or Astringent. and maybe a night cream. Because, I dont think my current toner is helping in improving my skin condition. and, a night cream, because I already have a day cream. Or to decide to buy a cream with sun block.hermm.. will decide it later. Need to check the budget first.. ^.^
Pray for the successfullness of my quest for the suitable products. :)
Note: kenapa tulis post panjang lebar boleh.Tapi nak buat report internship sepatah habuk idea pon tak keluar. You are in trouble missy.